Cabot Piranhas Summer Swim Team
The summer youth swim team is offered during June and July for boys and girls, ages 3 to 18. Registration is available with Online Registration or in person at the Veterans Park Community Center during operating hours. For additional information, please contact the Aquatics Office at 501-605-1506. Registration opens on Monday, April 10, 2023.
2023 Open Tryouts:
- Saturday, May 20th: 9am - 1pm
- Sunday, May 21st: 1pm - 5pm
2023 Parent Meeting:
- Monday, May 22nd at 6:30pm - Veterans Park Event Center
*To participate in the Piranhas Swim Team, all swimmers 7+ must be able to swim a minimum of one length of the swimming pool without stopping or assistance. Swimmers 6 and under can kick the full length with a board. If you cannot make an open tryout time, please contact our Aquatics Director, Kelly Lewis, to schedule your tryout time at 501-743-0069 or call our main office at 501-605-1506.
$150/per participant and includes practice fees, team suit, team t-shirt, team swim cap and all regular season swim meets. Meet of Champs is not included in the registration fee - swimmer must qualify to attend.
2023 Piranhas Practices (Monday - Thursday):
- Evening practices begin on Tuesday, May 30th from 6:30pm - 9pm at the Cabot Aquatic Park.
- Evening practice times: Beginners 6:30pm - 7pm, Intermediate 7pm - 8pm, Advanced 7pm - 9pm
- Morning practices begin on Monday, June 5th for Intermediate - Advanced swimmers from 7am - 9am.
Associations & Organizations
These activities and sports are not registered with Cabot Parks & Recreation. If you have interest in them, please use these links to visit their websites to register and find more information.