- Veterans Park Community Center
- Community Center Indoor Pool
CC Indoor Pool
The community center has two Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant indoor, heated pools. The main pool features 8 25-yard lap lanes with competitive swimming starting blocks in depths from 4 to 5 feet deep. The second pool is a therapeutic pool used for injury prevention and recovery as well as physician regulated programs. Open swim is available to the public during the community center open hours and we offer multiple options for aquatic fitness classes throughout the week. You can find a complete list of our Indoor Pool Rules here. Please be sure to wear appropriate swimwear while using our facility.
Daily Rate: $5 for anyone without a family membership that is over the age of one.
Swim lessons are available year-round and offered at multiple ability levels. The community center pool is also home to the Cabot Piranhas Youth Summer Swim Team, the Cabot High School Swim Team and The Arkansas Dolphins Swim Team.
- Open swim is available Monday - Thursday 5am - 4:30pm and 7pm - 9pm, Friday 5am - 7:30pm, Saturday 8am - 6pm, Sunday 12pm- 6pm.
- Children 6 and under must have an adult (16 years or older) with them in the water at all times
- Children ages 7 - 12 must have an adult on the pool deck for supervision at all times
- Monday - Thursday there is a lifeguard on duty from 9am - 1pm and 4pm - 9pm.
- Friday there is a lifeguard on duty from 9am - 12pm and 4pm - 7pm
- Saturday there is a lifeguard on duty from 12pm - 6pm
- Sunday there is a lifeguard on duty from 1pm - 6pm
- Half pool, semi-private
- Minimum of 2 hours
- Members: $100 per 2 hours **Must hold 6 or 12 month membership to receive the discounted member rate.**
- Non-members: $150 per 2 hours
- Duel Racer Inflatable: To maximize your fun, rent the Duel Racer Inflatable for an additional $50 when renting half pool.
Call the office during regular business office hours Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. to make your reservations.